Trane MX PH Series Multi Split Outdoor Unit
With the MX PH Series multi-zone standard and H2i® systems, you can enjoy ideal levels of comfort in the rooms you use most while reducing energy costs. Each zone operates independently. People in different rooms — like the kitchen, master bedroom or living room — can set temperatures for personalized comfort.
Maximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area.
Installs quickly and easily, without the need for major construction and remodeling.
Complete Zone Control
Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use.
Personal Comfort Control
Complete comfort control of temperature, fan speed, and air direction in each room or zone via kumo cloud® or other smart home devices.
Cleaner Air With Washable Anti-Allergen Filters
Improves air quality and saves money.
Hyper-Heating Inverter® (H2i®) Heat Pumps
Provides instant warmth even in extreme climates (down to -13° F).
- Mix and match flexibility of indoor unit styles and combinations
- A wide range of indoor unit capacities that match the room size and requirements
- Flexible options to tackle the most challenging multi-room installations
- High-efficiency, multiple ENERGY STAR combinations
- Four-ton and five-ton outdoor unit can support up to eight indoor units using branch boxes
- New five-ton outdoor unit for large residential home applications
- Auto restart following a power outage
- Self-check function offering integrated diagnostics