Are you a self-motivated, customer-savvy HVAC professional who wants to advance your career in the industry? Absolute Climate Control is looking for like-minded heating and air conditioning professionals just like you. We offer competitive benefits and plenty of room for growth. Give us a call or email to learn more about current openings.
100% LOCALLY OWNED COMPANY
You’re the best and want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads.
What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this, how much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners, how much we inspire ongoing training and education, how it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only HVAC Service Technician that works in their home, and how much you can earn when you truly are the best.
People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s heating and air conditioning systems.
The Big Task
We will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Key HVAC Service Technician Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, and parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging, you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What We Offer
Our top performers are among the highest-paid HVAC Service Technicians in North Georgia.
- You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical insurance.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad, and access to integrated software.
- State-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s the most important. We care about our team, and we expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Absolute.
- If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job, make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and your customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
We are currently hiring for:
- Service Technician Level 1
- Service Technician Level 2
- Service Technician Level 3
- Service Technician Level 4
- Service Technician Level 5
- Installer Level 1
- Installer Level 2
- Installer Level 3
- Installer Level 4
- Installer Level 5
- Warehouse Person
- Service Dispatcher
- Home Solutions Advisor
- Installation Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Installation Coordinator
- Customer Service Representative, Lead Generator (CSR)